Download and Print Rhubarb Fool Recipe
1 lb. rhubarb (about 9 stalks), cut into ½ inch pieces
6 T. honey
1 T. water
2 c. heavy cream
- Place rhubarb in a large pot with water and honey and simmer, covered until soft.
- Remove lid and stir constantly until most of the moisture is gone and the rhubarb has broken down and coats the back of a spoon.
- Place in refrigerator to cool 30 to 45 minutes.
- Whip heavy cream until peaks begin to form.
- Place a layer of cooled rhubarb in a glass or small bowl. Add a layer of whipped cream on top. Continue, alternating layers. Repeat for each serving.