The Summer Market is Outside City HallSundays, May through October, from 10am to 2pm
Become a MemberShow your love and support for the market and become a member today.
What's Fresh this WeekEvery Thursday we post what’s fresh at the Sunday market. Get the current “What’s Fresh” here, as well as the archives.
Vendor ListSee a list of our winter market vendors. The winter market runs from November through April inside Proctors.
Come Celebrate our Tenth Birthday!
Tickets on sale now for our annual harvest dinner.
Find out more and buy your tickets here.
Each Sunday vendors, shoppers, musicians and friends gather at Schenectady Greenmarket and enjoy our festive marketplace with more than sixty vendors who produce everything they sell. Enjoy live music, prepared food and the region’s freshest local produce. Outdoor market vendors here.
Where to Find Us
- Bring your own reusable/recyclable bags to help reduce the use of plastic bags
- Bring your own cups and containers – for coffee, tea, cider, lemonade, prepared foods, etc.
- Wait until the market opens at 10am before shopping – our vendors aren’t permitted to sell until then
- Bring your pets to the market
- Smoke at the market
- Ride your bicycle through the market (but riding it to the market is strongly encouraged!)
Thanks for support from: