The Outdoor Market is around City HallSundays, May through October, from 10am to 2pm
What's Fresh this Week
Every Thursday we post what’s fresh at the Sunday market. Get the current “What’s Fresh” here, as well as the archives.
Help OutWe’re always looking for people to help out at the market. Think you could donate a little time or money? Find out in this section.
See a list of our outdoor market vendors. The outdoor market runs from May through October around City Hall.
Each Sunday vendors, shoppers, musicians and friends gather at Schenectady Greenmarket and enjoy our festive marketplace with more than seventy vendors who produce everything they sell. Enjoy live music, prepared food and the region’s freshest local produce. Winter market vendors here.
Where to Find Us
- Bring your own reusable/recyclable bags to help reduce the use of plastic bags
- Bring your own cups and containers – for coffee, tea, cider, lemonade, prepared foods, etc.
- Wait until the market opens at 10am before shopping – our vendors aren’t permitted to sell until then
- Bring your pets to the market
- Smoke at the market
- Ride your bicycle through the market (but riding it to the market is strongly encouraged!)